HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ AC MILAN VS INTER MILAN /

AC Milan vs Inter Milan

2021-02-21 16:01:49 1126

The match between AC Milan and Inter Milan will be held at 22:00 on February 21st, 2021. The Asian handicap of this game is AC Milan +0.5, the goalline handicap is 2.75, and the corner handicap is 10. Prior to this, AC Milan and Inter Milan had 17 historical confrontations in which there were 3 big goals and 2 big corners. Among them, AC Milan scored 1 win, 0 draws and 4 losses, scoring a total of 7 goals and being scored 12 times by Inter Milan.

In the last 15 games, AC Milan achieved 8 wins, 4 losses and 3 draws. A total of 24 goals were scored, 18 goals conceded, 1.6 goals per game and 1.2 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the probability of goal over is 93%, the Asian handicap win rate is 47%, and the winning rate is 53%; the average corner kick is 4.8, and the probability of corner over is 67%.


Inter Milan has scored 9 wins, 2 losses and 4 draws in the last 15 games. He scored 29 goals and conceded 13 goals, averaging 1.9 goals per game and conceding 0.9 goals per game. Among them, the probability of goal over is 93%, the Asian handicap win rate is 47%, and the winning rate is 60%; the average corner kick is 6.1, and the probability of corner over is 40%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics on the historical record of AC Milan vs. Inter Milan, but also provides you with AC Milan vs. Inter Milan analysis and prediction, AC Milan and Inter Milan lineups, etc., and predicts the results of AC Milan vs. Inter Milan before the game. , Resuming the game after the game to help.

8


Topic