HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ REAL MADRID VS MONCHENGLADBACH /

Real Madrid vs Monchengladbach

2020-12-09 11:08:58 3015

The time of the UEFA Champions League match between Real Madrid vs Monchengladbach is at 12:00 PM, December 09, 2020, Pacific Time. The first game of the Asian game is Real Madrid -0.75, GOALLINE handicap is 3.0, corner handicap is 9.5. Prior to this, Real Madrid and Monchengladbach had a total of 1 big goal and 0 big corners in a historical confrontation between the two teams. Among them, Real Madrid scored 0 wins, 1 draw and 0 losses, scoring a total of 2 goals, and was scored by Monchengladbach twice.

In the most recent 15 games, Real Madrid has achieved 8 wins, 5 losses and 2 draws. In total, 26 goals were scored, 21 goals conceded, 1.7 goals per game and 1.4 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 93%, the Asian handicap win rate is 47%, and the winning rate is 53%; the average corner kick is 6.2, and the CORNER OVER probability is 47%.


Monchengladbach has scored 8 wins, 2 losses and 5 draws in the last 15 matches. In total, 46 goals were scored, 19 goals conceded, 3.1 goals per game and 1.3 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 100%, the Asian handicap win rate is 67%, and the winning rate is 53%; the average corner kick is 5.1, and the CORNER OVER probability is 20%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics on the historical record of Real Madrid vs Monchengladbach, but also provides you with information such as Real Madrid vs Monchengladbach analysis and prediction, the lineups of Real Madrid and Monchengladbach, and predict Real Madrid before the game. The result of the vs. Monchengladbach match, the resumption of the match after the match provided help.


Topic