HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ SEVILLA VS REAL MADRID /

Sevilla vs Real Madrid

2020-12-04 15:09:31 1605

The LaLiga match between Sevilla vs Real Madrid will be played at 07:15 on December 5th, 2020 in Pacific Time Zone. The Asian handicap of this game is Sevilla 0.0, the GOALLINE handicap is 2.75, and the corner handicap is 9. Prior to this, Sevilla and Real Madrid have had 2 big goals and 3 big corners in 16 historical confrontations. Among them, Sevilla achieved 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses, scoring a total of 7 goals and being scored by Real Madrid 7 times.

In the last 15 games, Sevilla has achieved 9 wins, 4 losses and 2 draws. A total of 20 goals were scored, 17 goals conceded, 1.3 goals per game and 1.1 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 100%, the Asian handicap win rate is 37%, and the winning rate is 60%; the average corner kick is 4.9, and the CORNER OVER probability is 43%.


Real Madrid have scored 7 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws in their last 15 games. In total, 25 goals were scored, 21 goals conceded, 1.7 goals per game and 1.4 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 93%, the Asian handicap win rate is 40%, and the winning rate is 47%; the average corner kick is 6.7, and the CORNER OVER probability is 53%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics on the historical record of Sevilla vs Real Madrid, but also provides you with Sevilla vs Real Madrid analysis and forecast, Sevilla and Real Madrid's lineups and other information, and predicts Sevilla before the game. VS Real Madrid match results, the resumption of the match after the match to help.


Topic