HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ SUPER LEAGUE:SHENZHEN VS GUANGZHOU EVERGRANDE /

Super league:ShenZhen vs Guangzhou Evergrande

2020-08-04 11:18:37 388

The time of the China Super League match between Shenzhen Kaisa vs Guangzhou Evergrande is at 03:00 on August 4, 2020 in Pacific time zone. The Asian handicap of this game is Shenzhen Kaisa +2.0, goalline 3.5, 4.0 and corner handicap 10. Prior to this, Shenzhen Kaisa and Guangzhou Evergrande had two historical confrontations between the two teams, which resulted in one goal over and two corner overs. Among them, Shenzhen Kaisa achieved 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses, scoring a total of 2 goals and was scored 4 times by Guangzhou Evergrande.

In the most recent 15 games, Shenzhen Kaisa has achieved 2 wins, 9 losses and 4 draws. A total of 21 goals were scored, 35 goals conceded, 1.4 goals per game and 2.3 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the goal over probability is 63%, the Asian handicap win rate is 27%, and the win rate is 13%; the average corner kick is 5.1, and the corner over probability is 60%.


Guangzhou Evergrande scored 7 wins, 4 losses and 4 draws in the last 15 games it participated in. A total of 26 goals were scored, 15 goals were conceded, 1.7 goals per game, and 1 goal per game were averaged. Among them, the goal over probability is 60%, the Asian handicap win rate is 40%, and the winning rate is 47%; the average corner kick is 5.8, and the corner over rate is 47%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics on the historical performance of Shenzhen Kaisa vs. Guangzhou Evergrande, but also provides you with information such as the analysis and forecast of Shenzhen Kaisa vs. Guangzhou Evergrande, the lineup of Shenzhen Kaisa and Guangzhou Evergrande, and predicts Shenzhen Kaisa vs. Guangzhou before the game. The result of the Evergrande game, the resumption of the game after the game will help.


Topic