HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ THE PREMIER LEAGUE :ARSENAL VS MANCHESTER UNITED /

The Premier League :Arsenal VS Manchester United

2021-01-29 15:45:53 1111

The Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester United will be played at 09:30AM on January 30, 2021 in the Pacific time zone. The Asian handicap of this game is Arsenal 0.0, the GOALLINE handicap is 2.5, and the corner handicap is 10.5. Prior to this, in the 15 historical confrontations between Arsenal and Manchester United, a total of 1 big goal and 1 big corner were produced. Among them, Arsenal scored 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, scoring a total of 7 goals and were scored 4 times by Manchester United.

In the most recent 15 games, Arsenal scored 7 wins, 5 losses and 3 draws. A total of 25 goals were scored, 16 goals conceded, 1.7 goals per game and 1.1 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 100%, the Asian handicap win rate is 40%, and the winning rate is 47%; the average corner kick is 6.1, and the CORNER OVER probability is 33%.


Manchester United scored 9 wins, 3 losses and 3 draws in the last 15 games. A total of 26 goals were scored, 17 goals conceded, 1.7 goals per game and 1.1 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 87%, the Asian handicap win rate is 47%, and the winning rate is 60%; the average corner kick is 5.1, and the CORNER OVER probability is 40%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics on the historical record of Arsenal vs Manchester United, but also provides you with Arsenal vs Manchester United analysis and prediction, Arsenal and Manchester United lineups, etc., to predict the results of Arsenal vs Manchester United before the game, and review after the game Disc games provide help.


Topic