HOME/NEWS/ARTICLE/ TORINO VS ATALANTA  /

Torino vs Atalanta 

2020-09-25 14:52:48 1020

The match of Torino vs Atalanta will be played at 06:00 AM on September 26, 2020 in Pacific Time Zone. The Asian handicap for this game is Turin +0.75, the GOALLINE handicap is 3.0, and the corner handicap is 10.5. Prior to this, in the 12 historical confrontations between Turin and Atlanta, there were 3 big goals and 4 big corners. Among them, Turin scored 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, scoring a total of 6 goals and was scored 11 times by Atlanta.

In the most recent 15 games, Turin has achieved 3 wins, 8 losses and 4 draws. In total, 22 goals were scored, 27 goals conceded, 1.5 goals per game and 1.8 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 83%, the Asian handicap win rate is 33%, and the winning rate is 20%; the average corner kick is 5, and the CORNER OVER probability is 29%.


Atlanta has scored 10 wins, 2 losses and 3 draws in its last 15 games. In total, 33 goals were scored, 19 goals conceded, 2.2 goals per game and 1.3 goals per game were averaged. Among them, the GOAL OVER probability is 63%, the Asian handicap win rate is 40%, and the winning rate is 67%; the average corner kick is 5.3 and the CORNER OVER probability is 33%.

24H SPORTS not only provides you with statistics of Turin vs Atlanta historical record, but also provides you with Turin vs Atlanta analysis and forecast, Turin and Atlanta lineups, etc., to predict the results of the Turin vs Atlanta game before the game, and after the game Help with the resumption of the game.


Topic